This page isn't supposed to be polished and should serve only as a checklist to make sure all of the dialogue files are on the wiki. A list for reading purposes is located on Catherine Chun's page.
Control Room Contact
- Oh, what is... what's happening? Hello, is there anyone there?
- I hear you... uh... Upsilon. What's going on?
- In the room, right now?
- Is that right? What's your name?
- And what do you... ah signal is -- damn relays. Where are you now?
- Yeah, you're probably in the thermal plant somewhere.
- You want to go upstairs to the comm center. It's the room with the domed ceiling.
- I'm sorry, didn't catch that, we lost another relay. Listen, head for the comm center upstairs. I'll wait here.
Comm Room Contact
- Ah, that's better. Simon was it?
- Hi Simon, I'm Catherine. Have you figured out what's going on yet?
- I probably have some. What do you want to know?
- Well, you are at Upsilon, clearly. Have you never been there before? Where did you work?
- No, I mean where did you work at PATHOS-II?
- That's unexpected -- Did you come directly from Toronto?
- Have you seen any people? Like staff or field technicians?
- What's going on?
- Simon, come to Lambda!
- There are shuttle trains connecting all the sites -- find one and come here! I'll wait for you!
Carl Discussion Scenarios
- Oh, well. Robots don't feel anything so, yeah.
- Oh, okay. Well, uh... try not to do that in the future. Even if it's just a robot, it might be useful.
- He said he was hurting?
- This is all so strange.