|This page documents an official policy that is in effect across the entire SOMA Wiki.
Any concerns, comments or suggestions should be done on the policy's talk page.
Note that these rules are subject to change, check this page often for changes.
- No vandalism.
- No trolling.
- No insulting or threatening other Wiki members, especially Administrators.
- No dragging drama from other sites to here.
- No spamming.
- See also: Style Guide
- Constantly posting false and redundant information on pages will result in an editing suspension. The length of which can depend on the acting admin.
- Avoid creating pages for things that can just be added to already existing pages.
- Keep in mind that although the decision of the community will be accounted for, the admins' collective vote can and will override it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.